Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weathersfield School Walking Program

The Weathersfield School Walking Program has started today!
We will be making some changes to the program as we go.

Starting tomorrow, students will come into the school and meet Mrs. Stevens by the Kindergarten classroom. I will be walking around the back field with the students and Mrs. Stevens will have them join me as they arrive to school. Once all students have been dismissed from the AP room I will bring the students back into the school to head to class. Students who eat breakfast at school MUST eat before joining walkers.

Students must be dressed appropriately for the weather. If the weather does not permit us to be outside, we will be walking either in the gym or the area around the locker rooms. Please let me know if students are arriving late to class. If any teachers would like to walk with me that would be great! We had quite a few students join today. I will be in the front and would like someone in the middle and back of the group.  

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Beth and Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment