Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Ascutney Water System Shutoffs on Tuesday, 1/21/14

Ascutney Fire District #2 will be repairing a leak at 42 Hilltop Boulevard (at the intersection with Stardust Circle) beginning at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning, Tuesday, 1/21/14.
It is anticipated that water to customers within the Country Estates Mobile Home Park will be shut off at least twice during the day tomorrow. 

The first shut off should occur around 9:00 AM and the second shut off in the early afternoon.  Customers should expect water to be shut off for about an hour each time.

Water to customers outside Country Estates Mobile Home Park will not be affected by shut-offs within the Park.

Water service customers with questions may call Fire District Manager Jim Mullen at 802-230-6262.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to a neighbor I would have not known this site existed or about water shut off. It's been a huge disappointment in the water quality since the take over by the fire dept. I use to lug h2o back to CT. when I came to visit. Now I live here & I can't even make coffee with it! I live on a small monthly stipend and buying water is a burden especially after the cost hike of this now non-potable water. My cat won't even drink it!! discouraged in Ascutney.

    ReplyDelete