Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

MISSING - Charles - Concord/Manchester, NH

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202487107556864&set=a.2102214312846.2109844.1170098793&type=1&theater

Please help find him and get him home to his family that needs him
I (Laura Woods) originally wasn't going to post anything on facebook yet for a number of reasons while I work with the police, but it has been brought to my attention that others are now posting about it so I felt it best that I write a post with the facts. 

Yes, it is true that my husband Charles is missing. 

He has been gone for 26 days and he and his car have not been seen or heard from in 17 days. 

I have been working diligently with the police and he is listed as a missing person in not only the state but nationwide. At this time there are no leads as to where he is. 

He had been seen in the Manchester area at the beginning of this and was last seen in Concord on May 6th. 

He was last seen in his car a black 2001 Honda Accord Coupe V6 with the plate PHTEVEN and no inspection sticker but only a clear decal with the number two. 

 Laura Woods's photo.

I would appreciate it if everyone would keep an eye out for not only him but his car and please let the police and myself know of any sightings. 

I would like to thank everyone and let everyone know how much we appreciate everyone's help, support ,and kindness but ask that you also understand what a truly difficult time this is for the kids and I not knowing where he is or if he's ok. 

We will continue to look for him and work with the police until he is found. Please feel free to share and help us find him. Charles if you see this please let me know you're ok! 

You have 3 ladies and a baby on the way who love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Has Charles been found? Facebook went global and all posts now deleted, hope alls well

    ReplyDelete