Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Changes in May at the Weathersfield Proctor Library

Changes @ the Library in May


Lynn Esty has been offered a wonderful opportunity and will be leaving her position at the library.  If you would like to drop by and deliver good wishes, this is Lynn's schedule for the upcoming two weeks:
Friday May 9 - 2pm - 6pm, Saturday May 10 - 9am - 1pm
Wednesday May 14 - 3pm - 6pm and Friday May 16 - 2pm- 5pm (there will be some cake on Friday between 2 pm and 4 pm, but sshhh don't tell Lynn).
Lynn asked me to forward this letter to the community.

May 7, 2014

Hello, all...

It is with mixed emotions that I submitted my official resignation to Nancy today. 

A wonderful opportunity unexpectedly present itself.  It is as a job and community coach for a young woman with Downs Syndrome. This positions requires no evenings or weekends, so I will be able to help my daughter with her baby girl, Regan, who is due to arrive in our world on July 2nd

I have loved my work at the library and have immensely enjoyed working with the staff and volunteers for the last 5+ years. 

I will be at the Kiss a Pig Fundraiser and Night of 1,000 Stars... wouldn't miss it for anything other than Regan!

Thankfully, Nancy has said that I can continue facilitating the adult book groups each month!  I will also be volunteering at the library on a regular basis.

I will not be gone, completely! I still live in the same house, have the same phone number - but will missing seeing many of you on a regular basis.

Fondly,
Lynn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment