Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Weathersfield News October 8, 2014

Nancy Nutile-McMenemy
photosbynanci@comcast.net
http://nblo.gs/10vrxe

 
So the first week of October has raced by. I know most people LOVE fall with it's foliage and apple picking and crisp air but I'm a summer person and this time of year for me, as an avid gardener, means dying. I'm already missing the greens of summer. The dead leaf brown really gets me down.

To relieve some of this, I'm starting an indoor herb garden and I'm vowing to walk with my dog every day regardless of weather to get my daily dose of Vitamin D. Any other suggestions on how you get rid of the winter blues would be wonderful.

Town News

To Read More, visit... http://nblo.gs/10vrxe

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, I'm going to have to ask again that you DO NOT copy and paste my original material in its entirety. I will grant you permission to copy the first sentence followed by READ MORE directing folks to the original blog post that I wrote. I write these articles for my blog and for the Vermont Standard not for the Weathersfield Vermont News Blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete