Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Schedule Change for Upcoming Roadwork on I-91 October 3, 2014

Good morning.

There has been a change in schedule for upcoming roadwork on I-91 in Windsor. There will now be rolling roadblocks on Friday, Oct. 3 instead of the previously communicated date of Thursday, Oct. 2. 
The roadblocks will continue to be used to divert traffic on I-91; traffic impacts are expected.

The message boards will be updated to reflect the new date.

Emergency vehicles will be allowed through unless otherwise notified.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

As a reminder, the Windsor I-91 Project Hotline is (800) 890-9199. The recording will provide an updated status of work being done on this project.

Thank you.

LANE
Lauralee Heckman | Communications Manager
The Lane Construction Corporation
90 Fieldstone Court | Cheshire, CT 06410

No comments:

Post a Comment