Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Looking for Vendors - Fall Craft Fair, September 19th, Ascutney, VT





































For those who want to sell your crafts I have room for 20 vendors one table each and tables and chairs are supplied.

If you want more than one table you will be charged for it.

Tables are $10.00 each to rent for the day so send me a message if you are interested as you will need to pay in advance.

As soon as I recieve your money then you are guranteed for a spot.

Contact Robin Daniels at  603-477-4556 to reserve your space :)

Let's have fun selling our crafts!

And the food vendor is awesome so bring some extra money with you for when you get hungry...




2 comments:

  1. Robin Daniels I'm interested - I sell Maple Syrup (I am also a Scentsy consultant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin Daniels I'm interested - I sell Maple Syrup (I am also a Scentsy consultant!

    ReplyDelete