Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

DUI #2 - Criminal DLS

Date: June 27, 2015
Offense: DUI #2 - Criminal DLS
Subject: Christopher Murphy

On this date this department responded for a report of a suspicious person who entered a business on Ascutney Basin RD. 

The subject had left prior to Officers arrival. 

Later Officers made contact with the suspect vehicle. 

The operator was subsequently charged for allegedly operating while under suspension and allegedly being under the influence. 

Murphy was lodged at SSCF in lieu of $2500 cash or surety bond and was cited into court at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. I was hurt at the hands of a drunk driver. My lawyer was so great that I wanted to share an experience. he was able to give me advice that really helped me in the end. He told me that to look 20 years in the future how this accident has affected me and my family, and I was able to see all the things I might lose out on if I were not able to financially support my family.

    ReplyDelete