Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Open Letter to Weathersfield and Cavendish Residents

Weathersfield Vermont Community
Dear Weathersfield and Cavendish Residents,

I would welcome the opportunity to become your VT State Representative. I am running as an independent. My platform is relatively simple. Milk Cows, Not Taxpayers.

Smaller government, less taxes, more freedom.

I was born, raised and have lived in Vermont my entire life. In 1991 I graduated from Lyndon State College with a Bachelor of Arts degree. I studied History and Economics. As many Vermonters know, if you are to stay here and survive here you have to wear more than one occupational hat. I have worn many. I fully understand the difficulty of trying to make a living in this state.

I recently served on the Cavendish Town Elementary School Board and currently serve on the Green Mountain Union High School Board. I am a firm believer in local control of our public schools. It is never a good idea to have school governance to far from direct service of our children. I am a strong supporter of school choice including independent schools and homeschooling. I place great trust in local citizens and parents to make the most responsible and best decisions for the future of their children.

I am married to Michele Lindberg and we have two daughters, Maya, age 12 and Corinne age 10.

I will be an independent voice and advocate for your freedom.
Yours,
Stu

Email Vt4liberty@yahoo.com
P.O. Box 7
Cavendish, Vermont 05142

4 comments:

  1. Where do you stand on the legalization of Marijuana? I am NOT at all pleased that Shumlin is even considering this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the cannabis plant was created by god and banned by man it was created for a reason are you saying you know better than god?

      Delete
    2. Thomas Jefferson smoked hemp are you calling him a degenerate?

      Delete