Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mark Huntley State Representative/ Cavendish-Weathersfield

 https://www.facebook.com/MarkHuntleyForStateRepresentativeWindsor2/?fref=nf&pnref=story

SL "I have seen the last two Democrat legislators in my district complete high end remodels on their houses, one paved their very long driveway and the other did extensive and ornate landscaping on their property. All of this done just after they were elected to the legislature. So much for looking out for the poor and working class." 

If you think for a hot second that the timing of any "improvements" to my property were dictated and or made based on state compensation, you are delusional-- my business took a major hit from the 4 years in the Legislature--it’s the single reason I chose not to run again--AND FYI, I was behind suggesting NO compensation for a year, for ANY legislators, that did not gain any traction---.

 https://www.facebook.com/MarkHuntleyForStateRepresentativeWindsor2/?fref=nf&pnref=story

No comments:

Post a Comment