Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

New updates for I-91 bridge construction


• Beginning on Thursday, August 14 at approximately 9:00 am and through the middle of September, rolling roadblocks will be used on I-91, both northbound and southbound, while girders are being set. The rolling roadblocks will start at Exit 8 northbound and Exit 9 southbound.

• There will be a full shut down of Rt. 44 under I-91, beginning at 6:00 am the morning of Fri., August 22 through the end of day Thurs., August 28. Work will be complete and the road will reopen on August 28. During the shutdown, truck traffic will be detoured to Rt. 106 and Rt. 131; car traffic will be rerouted to Rt. 44A. Rolling roadblocks will continue to be used to divert traffic on I-91 during this time.

As a reminder, the Windsor I-91 Project Hotline is (800) 890-9199. The recording will provide an updated status of work being done on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment