Thursday, June 1, 2017

Who to Call for Burn Permits... Yes, they are Required!

If you are looking for a burn permit here are who you are to call. 

Forest Fire Warden:  Darrin Spaulding 802-296-1888
Keyman:  Tom Heiser 674-6664

Deputy Fire Warden:  Josh Dauphin 802-356-0623
Keyman:  Mychael Spaulding 802-356-0038
Please give us 24 hr notice if you would like to burn.
Leaving a voicemail telling us you are burning is not a permit.
We will only give permits out for brush and clean wood , such as wood slabs .
Thank you,
Fire Warden Darrin Spaulding

No comments:

Post a Comment