Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Heather D Westney, 60

WEATHERSFIELD - Heather Diane Westney, 60, died Friday, May 26, 2017, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.

She was born Feb. 5, 1957, in St. Johnsbury, the daughter of Rodney and Jeanette (Buxton) Austin.
She graduated in 1975 from Springfield High School.

On May 14, 1977, she married Robert Westney in Springfield.

Mrs. Westney was a rural postal carrier in Perkinsville for many years.

She enjoyed traveling.

Survivors include her husband; two sons, Robert and Ross Westney; four grandchildren; her mother, Jeanette Angers; five sisters, three brothers; many nieces and nephews.

Per her wishes, a private service will be held at a later date.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Dartmouth-Hitchcock CVCC Unit, 1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03766.

Arrangements are by Davis Memorial Chapel in Springfield. -

1 comment:

  1. From Amarilys(8), her granddaughter:
    "Grandma teach me to saw and let me help with cooking. Always send me packages to my home with a lot of surprises! She always told me to persevere and not to give up. Grandma is my guardian angel now and I am going to make her proud." Love you Grandma!

    ReplyDelete